What We Believe
As Central Presbyterian Church, a church of Jesus Christ, we believe:
- In God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ who is Savior and Lord, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible are the unique and authoritative witness to God through Jesus Christ, and serve as our guide to faith and practice.
- God is with us in all we do. We cannot be separated from God’s love.
- We are a family, called by God to worship faithfully, to grow together spiritually, and to serve our neighbors joyfully.
- God intends that we should be a living witness to all people, and through the grace of God, provide comfort and hope where there seems to be none.
- We are called to use our God-given gifts to help meet the needs of our community.
We Love Our Neighbors
Volunteer as we share God’s love through:
· Door Ministry – we can all use a little help sometime. We provide care, connection with other agencies, prayer, gas, grocery or bus cards and food, toiletries, or household items to any Massillon neighbor.
· Need A Lunch Community Lunch on the Second Saturday of the month.
· Clothing Closet
· Warming Center
· Supporting M.A.R.K. (Massillon Area Resources for Kids)
· Share-a-Gift at Christmas, and MORE!
We Love One Another
Join in fellowship, education, and support groups for all ages!
- Sunday school for children and youth during worship.
- Adult Sunday school at 9:00 am (fall-spring).
- Monthly Youth Fellowship activities
- Women’s Circle
- Men’s Group
Small groups forming periodically
We Love God with Lively Worship and Beautiful Music
Worship with us in person or live stream through our YouTube channel Sundays at 10:30 am.
Our worship style is engaging and simple. We enjoy worshiping through music with a wonderful choir, talented accompanist, and both tradition and modern congregational singing.